creativity begins in you..

learn art and craft

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dear Friends Like every year i celebrate my joy and success of my students by having an art exhibition for them . This year it will be at Bangi Kopitiam Melawati Kuala Lumpur. " My Cartoon Character " is the theme and all kids ar to exhibit their cartoon pictures and crafts. Children enjoy and feel proud of their creation. I feel it too. Well done kids !!! I am also blessed as this year a group of Rohingya Students from the school in Cheras are joining us for the event. Imagine these kids are of no citizenship they are refugees of their own country of mYanmar and now looking for a place to stay. I was asking to myself , how would they survive one day? anyway my job is to give them the best of my arts education for them to use as they wish in the future or even now. Never underestimate the power of ART. It can change people's life .It changed MINE! I totally love my art adventure and loving every second my time for it>>> Life as an artist is a long and winding journey. There are times where you really do not know which direction to go , but i always believe in my intuition. I never let people plan my life as i am in charge here not them...that s the beauty of being an artist. At times you feel great as people often wonder how in the world did you get the courage to just be one , " paint what i like and like what i paint"

No comments:

Post a Comment